Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Watch Me Busta Rhyme!

You think you've got talent, trying to be poetic and shit
I can't tell it different, from my dinner after I eat
You think its called poetic when they're just lines
Some of those shit don't even rhyme

Why are you blogging it? What are you trying to prove?
Portraying yourself as a tool is hard to remove
Are you trying to impress your so called friends?
See if they are around when the shit hits the fan

Do you even read what your write to yourselves?
To check if they sound write or wrong?
My name is Anthony, you wanna tap some bong?

Its 12:30am and its getting late
Do me a favor don't procreate
I'm just doing this to salt your game
I don't even need to mention your names

So I will say goodbye and goodnight
Ain't looking for trouble or starting a fight
Just saying whats on my mind, I can't ignore
I can't turn an eye blind, not anymore

No comments: